July 16, 2021
The CPCC is very excited to announce that we are offering outdoor programs in 4 locations each week:
Tuesday: (10-11am) CPCC Outdoor space, Caledon East Community Complex
Wednesdays: (10-11am) CPCC Outdoor space, Southfields Community Centre
Thursdays: (10-11am) CPCC Outdoor space, Caledon East Community Complex
Fridays: (10-11am) Dick’s Dam Park, Bolton
HOW TO REGISTER:
Each weekday morning from 9:30 to 11:30, you will be able to register to save your spot(s) by calling the Centre at 905-857-0090. (No emails, please.)
- Please be patient if you are put on hold during the registration process. It does take some time to go over the entire process.
- Please register your family for outdoor programs once per week. This will help make the most of our limited spaces and allow more CPCC families to have a chance to join us.
- Spaces in outdoor programs are limited and registration is first come, first served.
- COVID-19 health and safety protocols and screening procedures are still in place; all participants and staff will be screened daily prior to attendance.
- A “staggered entry” process will take place at each location to maintain physical distancing.