Thursday August 13
10:00am ‐ 10:45am
“It’s never too early to embrace inquiry-based learning!” Explorative play planning will build on social, emotional, communication, cognitive and motor skills. Physical Literacy impacts many aspects of our lives. Your child will be virtually supported while building basic motor skills and abilities, through activities, music and movement.
1) Go to the Zoom meeting page at the date and time of the event.
2) Follow the prompts to download Zoom and join the meeting.
3) Turn on your video and audio.
4) If you have difficulty accessing the program, please contact email@example.com
• Group rules HERE – Please read in advance
• Programs may be cancelled if participation is low.
• Programs may also need to be cancelled due to staffing restrictions