Tuesday June 29
10:00am ‐ 10:30am
Exploring the Great Outdoors (All ages)
This virtual drop In program will take place regularly on Tuesday & Thursday mornings and offers families a chance to get in touch with spending time in the great outdoors.
On Tuesdays, staff will share an idea or theme for outdoor play that your family can take part in. Your family then takes the plan away and does an outdoor activity based on that discussion.
Thursday mornings will be a chance to get together and review what you did and share how much fun you had. Tell us what worked, what didn’t work and what you learned.
1) Go to the Zoom meeting page at the date and time of the event.
2) Follow the prompts to download Zoom and join the meeting.
3) Turn on your video and audio.
4) If you have difficulty accessing the program, please contact email@example.com
• Group rules HERE – Please read in advance
Programs may be cancelled if participation is low.
• Programs may also need to be cancelled due to staffing restrictions
Organizer: Program Schedule
Creator: Created by: Community RelationsCreated by: Community Relations