Thursday July 15
2:30pm ‐ 3:30pm
|Toddler Behaviour Workshop
For Peel parents of children 1-3 years of Age.
Gain a better understanding of your toddler’s behaviour together with other parents/caregivers; Come Learn about strategies for guiding typical toddler behaviour. Facilitated by EarlyON Resource Consultant. New topic each week.
Register here: ttps://www.eventbrite.ca/e/toddler-behaviour-online-workshop-tickets-154710803177
July 1 – No program, Canada Day
|July 8 Temperament|
|July 15 – An Ounce of Prevention: plan ahead|
|July 22 – Modelling, Offering Choices, Setting Limits|
|July 29 – Parents Need Support Too; Self-Care, Manage Stress|
1) Go to the Zoom meeting page at the date and time of the event.
2) Follow the prompts to download Zoom and join the meeting.
3) Turn on your video and audio.
4) If you have difficulty accessing the program, please contact [email protected]
• Group rules HERE – Please read in advance
• Programs may be cancelled if participation is low.
• Programs may also need to be cancelled due to staffing restrictions