Thursday July 15
1:00pm ‐ 2:00pm
Age Group: (Children attending JP in Fall 2020 – siblings are welcome too)
This Drop In program will help your child develop & practice skills needed for school. Your child’s natural curiosity will be encouraged along with inquiry solving, language & communication, cognitive, fine motor & social skill development. The program is based on the principles & framework of “How Does Learning Happen?” Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years. Children will attend to learn and play together on Tuesdays, and Adults will attend a discussion group on Thursdays.
1) Go to the Zoom meeting page at the date and time of the event.
2) Follow the prompts to download Zoom and join the meeting.
3) Turn on your video and audio.
4) If you have difficulty accessing the program, please contact [email protected]
• Group rules HERE – Please read in advance
Programs may be cancelled if participation is low.
• Programs may also need to be cancelled due to staffing restrictions