Wednesday July 14
10:00am ‐ 10:30am
Age Group: (All Ages) Children & adults can drop in & follow along as CPCC staff sing songs, read books and promote early literacy concepts.
IMPORTANT: Families won’t be able to join us using the Zoom link after 10:10 am; if you’ve arrived after that time, please join us on our Facebook page instead and watch live.
1) Go to the Zoom meeting page at the date and time of the event.
2) Follow the prompts to download Zoom and join the meeting.
3) Turn on your video and audio.
4) If you have difficulty accessing the program, please contact [email protected]
• Group rules HERE – Please read in advance
• Pre-registered programs will be sent an email one week in advance to advise of necessary program materials to bring with you.
• A list of materials and supplies for weekly drop-in programs will be posted on the website one week in advance
• Programs may be cancelled if participation is low.
• Programs may also need to be cancelled due to staffing restrictions