Monday August 17
1:00pm ‐ 1:45pm
MONDAY AUGUST 10, 2020
Discussion Topic: Routines
Importance of establishing routines?
How to establish routines?
How does establishing routines help prepare my family for the transition?
MONDAY AUGUST 17, 2020
Discussion Topic: Building Self-Regulation skills and Temperament
What is self-regulation?
What are some strategies to build self-regulation?
Are there any activities I can do with my child to help build self-regulation?
How can my child’s temperament impact their transition?
MONDAY AUGUST 24, 2020
Discussion Topic: All about lunch time/snack time
What should my child be able to do?
Tips for a successful lunch time (what to pack, when to prepare, including children in making lunch)
Practice, Practice, Practice!
MONDAY AUGUST 31, 2020
Discussion Topic: Separating from family
How does that look during COVID-19?
What if my child gets really upset?
How do I prepare my child and myself for the separation?
1) Go to the Zoom Meeting Page at the date and time of the event.
2) Follow the prompts to download Zoom and join the meeting.
3) Turn on your video and audio.
4) If you have difficulty accessing the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Group rules HERE – Please read in advance
• Programs may be cancelled if participation is low.
• Programs may also need to be cancelled due to staffing restrictions