About Family Time Registered Programming
The CPCC is gradually re-opening and is beginning by offering registered Family Time programming at our Bolton location, from Monday to Thursday mornings (9 – 11:30 am).
Please note the following:
- Our re-opening plan will follow directives from Peel Public Health & the Region of Peel.
- We appreciate your patience as we navigate protocols required to offer on-site programming.
- Registration space is limited, will be offered on a first come, first served basis,
Register by telephone (905-857-0090) for on-site Family Time programming will take place on Monday to Thursday from 1-4pm.
- Once phone registration has taken place, registered families will receive an email package with information describing our screening process and explaining what to expect when you arrive for program.
- CPCC staff are prepared to answer your questions.