Friday July 17
11:30am ‐ 12:30pm
Healthy Eating For Your Entire Family (All ages)
TheCPCC has arranged for a series of virtual Friday drop in visits (11:30 am to12:30 pm) by Registered Dietitian Amanda Li, Registered Culinary Dietitianm who many CPCC families will remember from her site visits earlier this year. Amanda’s series of virtual visits will provide nutrition andhealthy diet information and resources to area families. Each visit willfeature a presentation topic, along with a Q&A Session at the end.
Presentation topics are as follows:
· FridayJuly 10th – Healthy snacks and what to consider +recipe ideas.
FridayJuly 17th – Presentation on iron and recipe ideas.
FridayJuly 24th – Drop in Q&A – bring your questions!
1) Go to the Zoom meeting page at the date and time of the event.
2) Follow the prompts to download Zoom and join the meeting.
3) Turn on your video and audio.
4) If you have difficulty accessing the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Group rules HERE – Please read in advance
• Pre-registered programs will be sent an email one week in advance to advise of necessary program materials to bring with you.
• A list of materials and supplies for weekly drop-in programs will be posted on the website one week in advance
• Programs may be cancelled if participation is low.
• Programs may also need to be cancelled due to staffing restrictions