Saturday May 16
10:00am ‐ 10:45am
(All Ages) The songs &stories spotlights different children’s stories & books. Children & adults can join in to followalong as CPCC staff sing songs, read books and engage in physical literacy topromote early literacy concepts. (Programsize may be limited and entry to the meeting restricted)
1) Go to the Zoom meeting page at the date and time of the event.
2) Follow the prompts to download Zoom and join the meeting.
3) Turn on your video and audio.
4) If you have difficulty accessing the program, please contact email@example.com
• Group rules HERE – Please read in advance
• Pre-registered programs will be sent an email one week in advance to advise of necessary program materials to bring with you.
• A list of materials and supplies for weekly drop-in programs will be posted on the website one week in advance
• Programs may be cancelled if participation is low.
• Programs may also need to be cancelled due to staffing restrictions