Wednesday August 26
2:30pm ‐ 3:30pm
Age Group: (All Ages): Do you have questions about your child’s development? Join an EarlyON Resource Consultant and an EarlyON Program Facilitator to discuss various topics, have your questions answered and be guided to resources about early child development.
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 26, 2020
Discussion Topic: Child Development Milestones and What is Early Intervention?
What are child development milestones?
What if I am concerned about a milestone?
How do I help identify early delays?
What do I do next?
1) Go to the Zoom meeting page at the date and time of the event.
2) Follow the prompts to download Zoom and join the meeting.
3) Turn on your video and audio.
4) If you have difficulty accessing the program, please contact email@example.com
• Group rules HERE – Please read in advance
• Programs may be cancelled if participation is low.
• Programs may also need to be cancelled due to staffing restrictions