Tuesday May 26
10:00am ‐ 10:45am
(All Ages) Projectsin this creative virtual class will engage and allow children to express theircreative and imaginative skills through art, sensory and exploring loose parts.Child will make their own choices according to their interests while adultsfollow their lead in the play. Adults will learn some innovative ideas toenhance their child’s learning in fun, natural and budget wise activities.
1) Go to the Zoom meeting page at the date and time of the event.
2) Follow the prompts to download Zoom and join the meeting.
3) Turn on your video and audio.
4) If you have difficulty accessing the program, please contact email@example.com
• Group rules HERE – Please read in advance
• Pre-registered programs will be sent an email one week in advance to advise of necessary program materials to bring with you.
• A list of materials and supplies for weekly drop-in programs will be posted on the website one week in advance
• Programs may be cancelled if participation is low.
• Programs may also need to be cancelled due to staffing restrictions