Caledon Parent-Child Centre (CPCC) programs and services are delivered by a team of qualified and caring staff who pride themselves on continuous learning based on research and evidence-based practice.
CPCC provides rich, career-related experiences for future educators, social service and child care professionals by offering placement opportunities for students to gain and build skills. This practice reflects the CPCC’s investment in building strong professionals in education, family support and social services.
– Program Assistant (Permanent, Full Time) Deadline: Wednesday, Aug 10, 4pm
– Registered Early Childhood Educator (Permanent, Full-Time) Deadline: Wednesday, Aug 10, 4pm
– Family Support Facilitator (Permanent, Full-Time) Deadline : Wednesday, Aug 10, 4pm
We are also accepting applications for the following Casual/On Call Positions:
– Family Support Facilitator (Casual/On Call)
– Program Assistant (Casual/On Call)
– RECE Program Facilitator (Casual/On Call)
If you are interested in knowing more about placement opportunities with the CPCC, please contact Tracey Stewart at [email protected]